Solved

Add upload button in default tab

• 12 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I want to upload excel in the Purchase receipt screen in the document details tab but when I allow the upload from the grid in the in the screen customization the upload button is disabled and the solution is adding Pximport to the graph before the view  but I do not have the graph in my customization project because this graph is default in the website

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 12 April 2023, 15:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @mostafaahmed83,

You can create a graph extension and then override the view. Below are the steps to create graph extension and the override the view,

• Open customization project → Code → Add → Graph Extension → PO.POReceiptEntry
  • Override the view with PXImport(like below)

There is an additional step to enable the upload action in the grid. Below are the step to do it,

• Add the Purchase Receipt screen to the customization project
  • Select the Grid in the Details → Enable AllowUpload under the Mode in Layout Properties 
  • That’s should be it.!

Attached Customization project for your reference. Thanks,

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved