Solved

Acumatica for a Manufacturers Rep Company

• 5 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Everyone,

We are currently evaluating Acumatica for our company, which does both Distribution(Warehousing, etc) and we are also a Manufacturers Rep - which means we quote customers on behalf of a manufacturer, and then we submit the customers order to the Principal(Manufacturer) on the customers behalf.

The manufacturer then pays us a commission which is then paid out to the salesman who handles that territory.  Has anyone implemented a sales process similar to that within Acumatica?  I know that Acumatica has a vast level of customizability with Web servies and/or AddOns etc, but just wanted to get some opinions on using this software for a business process like I’ve described.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by jbuddecke71 8 May 2023, 17:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have implemented Acumatica for an HVAC manufacturer’s rep. The key challenges in that project were implementing the complexities of the commission splits and making that work with install projects (project accounting.) I believe Acumatica can work well for you, but I suggest a thorough discovery phase to discuss the details and determine exactly how Acumatica can meet requirements. Those details can also have a large effect on the project cost and if add-ons or customizations are needed.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved