Question

Problem with smart panel

• 1 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi, Good night. 

I have a simple smart panel with a grid with checkbox. 

If in my datasource i use “AggregateTo” the checkbox (for some reason) turned into readOnly (and i cant select the values) and when y delete “AggregateTo” the checkbox works fine. Can you help me please?

I need to group by the result.

my query/datasource

public SelectFrom<Contact>
.InnerJoin<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCodeDetail>
.On<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCodeDetail.contactId.IsEqual<Contact.contactID>>
.InnerJoin<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCode>
.On<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCodeDetail.idBidPackageManagementPhaseCode.IsEqual<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCode.id>>
.Where<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCodeDetail.bidPackageNbr.IsNotEqual<CEBidPackage.estimateNbr.FromCurrent>.And<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCode.idPhaseCode.IsEqual<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCode.idPhaseCode.FromCurrent>>>
.AggregateTo<GroupBy<Contact.contactID>, GroupBy<Contact.fullName>, GroupBy<Contact.displayName>>
.OrderBy<Contact.fullName.Asc>
.View SPPreviouslyInvited;

Aspx Smart panel.

<px:PXSmartPanel ID="PXSmartPanel11" runat="server" Key="SPPreviouslyInvited" LoadOnDemand="true" Width="700px" Height="800px"
Caption="Add Previously Invited" CaptionVisible="true" AutoRepaint="true" DesignView="Content" ShowAfterLoad="true">

<px:PXGrid ID="PXGrid22" runat="server" DataSourceID="ds" Style="height: 189px;"
AutoAdjustColumns="true" Width="100%" SkinID="Details" AdjustPageSize="Auto" AllowSearch="True"
FastFilterFields="FullName,DisplayName" BatchUpdate="true">
<CallbackCommands>
<Refresh CommitChanges="true"></Refresh>
</CallbackCommands>
<ClientEvents AfterCellUpdate="UpdateItemSiteCell" />
<ActionBar PagerVisible="False">
<PagerSettings Mode="NextPrevFirstLast" />
</ActionBar>
<Levels>
<px:PXGridLevel DataMember="SPPreviouslyInvited">
<Mode AllowAddNew="false" AllowDelete="false" />
<RowTemplate>
</RowTemplate>
<Columns>
<px:PXGridColumn DataField="Selected" TextAlign="Center" Type="CheckBox" AutoCallBack="True" Width="40px" AllowCheckAll="True" />
<px:PXGridColumn DataField="FullName" Width="300px" />
<px:PXGridColumn DataField="DisplayName" Width="300px" />
</Columns>
<Mode AllowAddNew="false" AllowUpdate="false" AllowDelete="false" />
</px:PXGridLevel>
</Levels>
<ActionBar>
<Actions>
<FilterBar Enabled="True"></FilterBar>
<FilterBar GroupIndex="3"></FilterBar>
<FilterBar Order="0"></FilterBar>
<FilterBar ToolBarVisible="Top"></FilterBar>
<AddNew Enabled="False" />
<Upload Enabled="True"></Upload>
</Actions>
</ActionBar>
<AutoSize Enabled="true" />
</px:PXGrid>
<px:PXPanel ID="PXPanel11" runat="server" SkinID="Buttons">

<px:PXButton ID="PXButton11" runat="server" Text="Add & Close" DialogResult="OK" />
<px:PXButton ID="PXButton22" runat="server" DialogResult="Cancel" Text="Cancel" />
</px:PXPanel>
</px:PXSmartPanel>

Example without AggregateTo in my datasource (the checkbox works fine!)

Example with AggregateTo in my datasource (the checkbox is readonly)

I need to use the groupBy/AggregateTo in my datasource and the checkbox in my smartPanel works fine, please help. Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I’d suggest for you to create your question on SalesDemo database, and rephrase your question. Seems confusing, especially with many red lines.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @eddiedaco were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved