Question

Problem with smart panel

• 1 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi, Good night. 

I have a simple smart panel with a grid with checkbox. 

If in my datasource i use “AggregateTo” the checkbox (for some reason) turned into readOnly (and i cant select the values) and when y delete “AggregateTo” the checkbox works fine. Can you help me please?

I need to group by the result.

my query/datasource

public SelectFrom<Contact>
.InnerJoin<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCodeDetail>
.On<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCodeDetail.contactId.IsEqual<Contact.contactID>>
.InnerJoin<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCode>
.On<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCodeDetail.idBidPackageManagementPhaseCode.IsEqual<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCode.id>>
.Where<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCodeDetail.bidPackageNbr.IsNotEqual<CEBidPackage.estimateNbr.FromCurrent>.And<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCode.idPhaseCode.IsEqual<CEBidPackageManagementPhaseCode.idPhaseCode.FromCurrent>>>
.AggregateTo<GroupBy<Contact.contactID>, GroupBy<Contact.fullName>, GroupBy<Contact.displayName>>
.OrderBy<Contact.fullName.Asc>
.View SPPreviouslyInvited;

Aspx Smart panel.

<px:PXSmartPanel ID="PXSmartPanel11" runat="server" Key="SPPreviouslyInvited" LoadOnDemand="true" Width="700px" Height="800px"
Caption="Add Previously Invited" CaptionVisible="true" AutoRepaint="true" DesignView="Content" ShowAfterLoad="true">

<px:PXGrid ID="PXGrid22" runat="server" DataSourceID="ds" Style="height: 189px;"
AutoAdjustColumns="true" Width="100%" SkinID="Details" AdjustPageSize="Auto" AllowSearch="True"
FastFilterFields="FullName,DisplayName" BatchUpdate="true">
<CallbackCommands>
<Refresh CommitChanges="true"></Refresh>
</CallbackCommands>
<ClientEvents AfterCellUpdate="UpdateItemSiteCell" />
<ActionBar PagerVisible="False">
<PagerSettings Mode="NextPrevFirstLast" />
</ActionBar>
<Levels>
<px:PXGridLevel DataMember="SPPreviouslyInvited">
<Mode AllowAddNew="false" AllowDelete="false" />
<RowTemplate>
</RowTemplate>
<Columns>
<px:PXGridColumn DataField="Selected" TextAlign="Center" Type="CheckBox" AutoCallBack="True" Width="40px" AllowCheckAll="True" />
<px:PXGridColumn DataField="FullName" Width="300px" />
<px:PXGridColumn DataField="DisplayName" Width="300px" />
</Columns>
<Mode AllowAddNew="false" AllowUpdate="false" AllowDelete="false" />
</px:PXGridLevel>
</Levels>
<ActionBar>
<Actions>
<FilterBar Enabled="True"></FilterBar>
<FilterBar GroupIndex="3"></FilterBar>
<FilterBar Order="0"></FilterBar>
<FilterBar ToolBarVisible="Top"></FilterBar>
<AddNew Enabled="False" />
<Upload Enabled="True"></Upload>
</Actions>
</ActionBar>
<AutoSize Enabled="true" />
</px:PXGrid>
<px:PXPanel ID="PXPanel11" runat="server" SkinID="Buttons">

<px:PXButton ID="PXButton11" runat="server" Text="Add & Close" DialogResult="OK" />
<px:PXButton ID="PXButton22" runat="server" DialogResult="Cancel" Text="Cancel" />
</px:PXPanel>
</px:PXSmartPanel>

Example without AggregateTo in my datasource (the checkbox works fine!)

Example with AggregateTo in my datasource (the checkbox is readonly)

I need to use the groupBy/AggregateTo in my datasource and the checkbox in my smartPanel works fine, please help. Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @eddiedaco were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I’d suggest for you to create your question on SalesDemo database, and rephrase your question. Seems confusing, especially with many red lines.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved