Solved

Can I add Side Panel with Params coming from SO Lines?

• 23 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello there,

We can add side panels to Entry screens now, and that’s awesome!  However, I can’t figure out a way to add a side panel, that would be filtered according to the selection on the SO Line.  I have created a couple GIs, added them onto a Dashboard that uses InventoryCD as a parameter.  Now, I would like to be able to add this Dashboard as a side panel to Sales Orders screen, and filter data based on what line item is selected on the sales order.

Any ideas?  Thank you!

icon

Best answer by samvellaHBl7QVBU6C6KqXsC79Q 26 January 2021, 00:34

You can’t add a side panel to the Sales Order page. Instead, you can create a GI that will show Sales Order lines and add the Side Panel there for each line with the corresponding parameters passed from the Sales Order Line to the panel.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

You can’t add a side panel to the Sales Order page. Instead, you can create a GI that will show Sales Order lines and add the Side Panel there for each line with the corresponding parameters passed from the Sales Order Line to the panel.

Thank you.  That’s what I ended up doing.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2020  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved