Solved

Tasks Descriptions

• 2 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there! Looking to get some guidance on task descriptions and how to properly make sure theyy show up correctly on revenue and cost budgets respectively. 

Our tasks are of course shared between cost and revenue but they are not one for one. 

We put the task descriptions in based on the cost side just to make it easier for the PM’s to code.. see below

However, in the revenue budget I change the descriptions to match what my Schedule of Values is supposed to say: 

When I go to run my project billing - they all revert and it causes a headache for the PM’s … can anyone help me fix this problem??

icon

Best answer by tkapuenene36 2 November 2023, 14:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @katiedavison                                                                                                                                            What is the line description formula on the billing rule used?                                                                      My billing rule settings:                                                                                                                                     

The Project Task description:                                                                                                                         

Revenue budget line description for that project task:                                                                                                   

Proforma invoice line description:                                                                                                                                    

I did this testing on 23R2, not sure if that is a version issue. what version are you working on??

Userlevel 3
Badge

@tkapuenene36 i am on 23R1 let me toy around with this!! thank you so much for giving me a path!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

@tkapuenene36  OMG it worked thank you!!!!

Userlevel 1

I am glad I helped.  :-)                                                                                                                                                                  You are welcome @katiedavison  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved