Solved

Smartsheet Integration for 2023 R1

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Omar Ghazi  When will the Smartsheet Integration be upgraded for compatibility with 2023 R1?  The latest version available in GitHub for 2022 R2 fails validation on Build 23.103.0013.  I have a client that relies heavily on this integration and is planning their upgrade to 2023 R1.

icon

Best answer by Omar Ghazi 28 September 2023, 22:37

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 1

This is also needed for our clients.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@GrahamMartin I learned last week that this community supported integration won’t get updated for compatibility with new versions of Acumatica until a few customers request it.  I’m hoping others who need this will read this reply and post their interest too.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello, We have a client interested in updating Smartsheet for 2023 R1

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m in the same place as you @john55 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We also have a customer requesting this for 2023 R1 (build 23.110.0025) to upgrade at the end of October.

Userlevel 2
Badge

We need this too!

I am also waiting on this to be developed

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am in the same boat. We will be upgrading to 2023R1 and our customers rely heavily on smartsheet. Please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Would also like the Smartsheet integration to be updated to the 2023 R1 release.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi everyone - the SmartSheet integration compatible with Acumatica 2023 R1 is now available on GitHub. Please navigate to the GitHub page for the package: https://github.com/Acumatica/Acumatica-Smartsheet

Userlevel 1

We have clients interested in Smartsheet for 2023 R1 as well. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi. What is the feedback on smartsheet for 2023R1?

Userlevel 3
Badge

We have 2 customers that are asking for Smartsheet integration to manage their projects.

I have customers who are going to need this integration to be updated before they can be on 2023R1 as well.

Userlevel 1

Adding my voice to the echoes for this integration!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved