Solved

Name Change of existing employee

• 8 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

We have an employee that has completely changed their first name and last name, and I have been asked to update Acumatica as such.  Is that possible?  I would prefer to change the name information in the Employee record as well as in the User record instead of creating a new profile with the new name.  

All suggestions welcome!! 

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 8 February 2024, 01:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@JStojakovic  You can easily change the employee's name and contact and if needed change the Employee ID.    You cannot change the login name of a user, so you will need to create a new user if you want to change the login and then attach the employee with the linked entity. 

Thank you @Heidi Dempsey!  I was able to do as you suggested and made the change successfully. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved