Solved

Is it possible to import to Project Budget Forecast screen?

Badge +18

Hello,

I’m interested in importing our client’s Project budget by month into the Project Budget Forecast screen.  I have a lot of experience importing to Transaction screens, Profile Screens, and Preferences screens… but the Project Budget Forecast screen looks very different .

The first step of designing any import is to manually enter the same transaction, and when I manually type a project and revision # in the Project Budget Forecast screen, the screen populates itself and resulting lines aren’t available for edit. The project fields are not populated to every line so I’m having trouble understanding how an import would work.

Before I spend a lot of time figuring this out…. can anyone confirm if it is possible to import to the Project Budget Forecast screen??  Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 7 July 2022, 18:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@laura01 Yes it is possible to use an import scenario for the Project Budget Forecast.  

@laura01 Yes it is possible to use an import scenario for the Project Budget Forecast.  

Is there a standard import template available to import (update) multiple project budget forecasts at the same time?  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved