Solved

Deleted Lines in Cost Budget Accidentally

• 12 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, I have accidentally deleted lines in my cost budget and was wondering if there is a way to retrieve them as several invoices were sent out which is affecting my previously billed when I enter the new lines.  Please help if you can. 

icon

Best answer by Heidi Dempsey 12 June 2023, 21:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Deanne  Yes, you can recalculate project balances and all Actuals will come back to the budget

Userlevel 1

So happy to hear from you Heidi!  Where do I even start?  Is there a way for you to walk me through?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

As Heidi commented just go to the Project and select it under the Action and lines will reappear

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@Deanne if it is one project, got to the … and then choose Recalculate Project Balance

If you have multiple projects, you can run this from the main menu

Userlevel 1

It worked!  Thank you so much, I just have to reenter the budgets and I should be good!  I was so panicked, I appreciate your response very much!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved