Solved

Change Request Status

• 18 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am importing Change Request data from another system into Acumatica.

This particular data was given a status of “Void” in the other system.

I noticed that Acumatica supports a status of “Rejected”. I am looking for an interactive way to assign the “Rejected” status to a selection of Change Request records
(hopefully without having to create a Change Order).

Thank you for reading this.

-Ken Severud

icon

Best answer by vkumar 18 January 2022, 07:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kseverud34 

You can enable approval for Change request to move them to ‘Rejected’ status by using ‘Approvals’ screen.

• Import the Change requests with ‘Hold’ column ‘unchecked’.
  • Documents should move to ‘Pending approval’ if an approval map has been set on Project preferences for Change request
  • One can reject the requests using approvals screen ( Approver can perform this as per approval map) 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

@sroberts29 ,  kseverud34 we developed Canceled status for change request in the 22R2 version

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Acumatica doesn’t have traditional tracking of owner/client response to Change Requests.
I’ve created drop-down attributes with Voided, Verbal Approval, Rejected… to solve for this.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you VijayKumarU and sroberts06

Sorry I was so late in my reply.

-Ken

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved