Solved

Change Request Status

• 18 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am importing Change Request data from another system into Acumatica.

This particular data was given a status of “Void” in the other system.

I noticed that Acumatica supports a status of “Rejected”. I am looking for an interactive way to assign the “Rejected” status to a selection of Change Request records
(hopefully without having to create a Change Order).

Thank you for reading this.

-Ken Severud

icon

Best answer by vkumar 18 January 2022, 07:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kseverud34 

You can enable approval for Change request to move them to ‘Rejected’ status by using ‘Approvals’ screen.

• Import the Change requests with ‘Hold’ column ‘unchecked’.
  • Documents should move to ‘Pending approval’ if an approval map has been set on Project preferences for Change request
  • One can reject the requests using approvals screen ( Approver can perform this as per approval map) 

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Acumatica doesn’t have traditional tracking of owner/client response to Change Requests.
I’ve created drop-down attributes with Voided, Verbal Approval, Rejected… to solve for this.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you VijayKumarU and sroberts06

Sorry I was so late in my reply.

-Ken

@sroberts29 ,  kseverud34 we developed Canceled status for change request in the 22R2 version

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved