Question

Test Tenant User restriction question

• 15 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi! I am trying to determine what User restrictions are applied when an Active tenant is changed to a Test tenant. Is the number of users restricted to 2 concurrent or does the licensed number of users still apply to the test tenant with all forms and reports watermarked as test?  The Help article I found stated that unlicensed test tenants were restricted to 2 Users however it does not say if this changes when licensed. 

Customer is on version 2022 R2 if that is a factor in the answer.

I appreciate any input!  Thanks,

Michelle

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

One the tenant is set to a test tenant you are restricted to 2 concurrent users and all forms/reports will have the test watermark.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey Michelle, 

If on the “Space Usage” screen you look at tenant status, and the tenant shows “Active”, this means it is a licensed tenant.

If on the “Space Usage” screen you look at tenant status, and the tenant shows as “Test”, it falls under “Test tenant” restrictions specified in documentation. 

Hope this helps clear things up!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved