Solved

S100 - Not Able Change Password & Slow Local Site

• 16 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey all, maybe someone can help me here. I installed Acumatica locally for S100 but now I can’t change the password. It keeps getting stuck on this page regardless of information added. I have a sneaking suspicion that it’s timing out? Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by gusl 19 January 2023, 00:33

View original

3 replies

Try it in incognito mode, sometimes there is a cache problem

Userlevel 3
Badge

This has been solved, but I had to change it on SQL. I tried all of the above suggestions but it didn’t work. I spoke with some of my colleagues and they suggested everything you all suggested. I found the tables on SQL and just changed them from there. This is what I’d recommend to do if ever someone comes across it again. Thanks everyone! @kandybeatty49 @RaphaelPfaff12  

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @gusl 

As @RaphaelPfaff12  stated, try to clear your cache. It sounds silly but that normally solves the issues. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved