Solved

Process to copy Access Roles between Tenants

• 23 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there a process to copy Access Roles between Tenants or sites?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 23 September 2022, 12:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @andreagr 

Could you please check the below suggestion https://www.augforums.com/forums/everything-else/moving-acumatica-user-security-user-roles-between-tenants-companies/

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @andreagr 

There is currently nothing out of the box without the customization that @manikantad18  mentioned above. I think it would be a great idea to submit to Acumatica. Even adding the export/import in xml for like import scenarios and GI’s. Some customers request roles that I have created for others and I have to manually recreate them. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Product Idea is out here:

The more traction this gets the better. 

I agree that this is a big headache for both clients and consultants all the time!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I just found out that they added a Select All Option for Screens.

This makes the Customization Package Route easier but is still not ideal for some clients.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved