Solved

Process to copy Access Roles between Tenants

• 23 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Is there a process to copy Access Roles between Tenants or sites?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 23 September 2022, 12:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I just found out that they added a Select All Option for Screens.

This makes the Customization Package Route easier but is still not ideal for some clients.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Product Idea is out here:

The more traction this gets the better. 

I agree that this is a big headache for both clients and consultants all the time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @andreagr 

There is currently nothing out of the box without the customization that @manikantad18  mentioned above. I think it would be a great idea to submit to Acumatica. Even adding the export/import in xml for like import scenarios and GI’s. Some customers request roles that I have created for others and I have to manually recreate them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @andreagr 

Could you please check the below suggestion https://www.augforums.com/forums/everything-else/moving-acumatica-user-security-user-roles-between-tenants-companies/

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved