Solved

Details Could not be Added in Opportunities Screen

• 10 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

When I try to add lines in Details tab of the Opportunities screen, following error is occurring. What are the configurations I should set in Account Receivable screen?

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 10 January 2024, 10:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @charithalakshan49 

Do you have customization in place? could you please provide the screenshot of AR preferences?

Please see below to configure the AR preferences https://help.acumatica.com/(W(23))/Wiki/ShowWiki.aspx?pageid=7d50ea5c-cda7-44ca-8fc5-23c9f353297b

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Here is the AR Preferences screen. No customizations have been published related to this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @charithalakshan49 

Never faced this issue and AR preferences are fine, can you unpublish the packages and verify once?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@manikantad18 Yes, I Unpublished and published the packages again. That solved the issue. Thanks a lot!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved