Solved

Authentication In Acumatica

• 2 May 2023
  • 4 replies

I am having difficulty sending an authentication token in the headers while trying to populate fields in IN304000. I have obtained the token from the login API. However, when I set the token in the headers of the API to populate the fields in IN304000, I receive a "404 Not Found" error. Conversely, when I use the logout API and attempt to access the IN304000 API, I receive a "401 Unauthorized" error.

icon

Best answer by Vignesh Ponnusamy 11 May 2023, 20:33

View original

4 replies

Badge

Thank you, @abhijit  and @Vignesh Ponnusamy , for your helpful comments. I was able to resolve my issues successfully.

Could you please share your solution with the community?

Thank you, @abhijit  and @Vignesh Ponnusamy , for your helpful comments. I was able to resolve my issues successfully.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@osamaaslam49, Also, can you please clarify the Authentication flow you are using? For details on different authorization flow, kindly refer https://help.acumatica.com/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=a8f71c44-9f5c-4af8-9d47-bc815c8a58e7

Badge

Are you facing an issue with your code or in POSTMAN? Some screenshots may help to understand the issue a little better.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved