Question

Attribute for storing probability percentage

• 8 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Does anyone have the Entry Mask or Reg Exp I would use to configure an attribute in Common Settings to only allow entry of whole numbers between 0 and 100?

6 replies

Userlevel 2

One way to force this with Regex is:
\b(^[0-9]$|^[1-9][0-9]$|100)\b

This will only allow the numbers 0 - 100 and prevent negative values and decimal values.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @john55 

I found this community article that might be helpful 

Also a product idea that had been posted, encourage you to vote for it https://community.acumatica.com/ideas/need%2Dnumeric%2Dsupport%2Dfor%2Dattribute%2Dtype%2D3466

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you @pallikasharma11, I’m referring here to configuring an attribute in Common Settings.  I updated my question to be more clear.  I had previously voted for the product idea.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

My apologies, can you give this Entry mask a try #,###

Userlevel 3
Badge

@pallikasharma11 

I’m familiar with using the # sign to limit user input to numeric values.  But #,### doesn’t prevent users from entering numbers greater than 100.  

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @john55 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved