Solved

Assignment and Approval Maps - Setup

• 2 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’m trying to set up a one step reviewer.  A/P Clerk creates the bill and I approve it.  But they are still able to release the Bills on their own and I don’t know what I'm missing.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 2 August 2022, 20:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

To add a little more explanation for you… the Approval Workgroup in your example is Accounting… It’s like a circular reference.  “If the Approval’s Workgroup = Employees ... ” … it doesn’t. The approval’s workgroup is Accounting and therefore, the approval doesn’t happen.

Not in this, im just the one in accounting, the clerks were set up as employees.

Badge +18

To add a little more explanation for you… the Approval Workgroup in your example is Accounting… It’s like a circular reference.  “If the Approval’s Workgroup = Employees ... ” … it doesn’t. The approval’s workgroup is Accounting and therefore, the approval doesn’t happen.

Badge +18

Hello @jyounes , I expect the problem is in the Conditions tab of Step 1. Try something simple like Bills over $.01 go to Accounting group.

And higlighted field below, I think you want approve document:

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved