Solved

Add Task > You do not have enough rights to access the screen Task (CR306020)

• 3 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I am going through user permissions and I am getting this error message when log into a users account and click on Activities , Add Task.

Under the Access Rights by Role page under Time and Expenses I have given the role Delete under access rights and they still cannot access the tasks.

Any idea on what Access rights I need to add?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 4 April 2023, 09:24

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I have been going through the Access Rights by Role page and also read the help menu.

Badge +11

What screen is the ‘Activities’ button on? That’s where the permissions lack.

Userlevel 5
Badge

What screen is the ‘Activities’ button on? That’s where the permissions lack.

It was on the production orders maintenance. I checked the access rights by role and they have delete for the access rights.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Also under the Access Rights by Role for Time and Expenses they have the Delete Access rights for the Activities description.

Badge +11

If you expand the node for that screen on the left, does it contain anything Activity related? Are the sub-rights 'inherited' or something else?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @AndrewBGL 

On Access rights by Screen > Under ‘Hidden’ category, give access to ‘Activity’ and ‘Task’ nodes.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

If you expand the node for that screen on the left, does it contain anything Activity related? Are the sub-rights 'inherited' or something else?

I did expand the node and Activity was set

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @AndrewBGL 

On Access rights by Screen > Under ‘Hidden’ category, give access to ‘Activity’ and ‘Task’ nodes.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Hello,

Yes this fixed the issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the replies I was able to fix the issue and created a basic role so everyone on our team can access tasks.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved