Vignesh Ponnusamy - Acumatica Community Featured Member for January 2024

• 3 January 2024
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Vignesh Ponnusamy our Acumatica Community Featured Member for January 2024. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @Vignesh Ponnusamy!

Greetings Everyone,

I’m Vignesh! For the past 2.5 years being part of Acumatica as a Technical Consultant. Before joining Acumatica, I earned my master’s degree in software engineering and gained valuable experience working with various software companies in roles as a developer and consultant.

Being an active participant in the Acumatica community has been a rewarding journey. I learn something new every day and thoroughly enjoy the camaraderie within the community. A hearty cheers to all community members for their invaluable contributions and knowledge sharing.

On a personal note, I am happily married to my wife, Reshma. Together, we love to embark on drives, explore local spots, and savor diverse cuisines and cultures. I have a fondness for good coffee, cars, and delectable food. Apart from traveling, I enjoy playing badminton and biking.

As we approach that time of the year, I look forward to connecting and interacting with fellow community members in Acumatica Summit ’24.

Happy New Year '24, Cheers!

11 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi @Vignesh Ponnusamy!

Sorry I missed you at Summit but I’m sure I’ll meet you at many future Acumatica events :) 

Userlevel 4
Badge

What lovely photos and nice to meet you virtually @Vignesh Ponnusamy

Badge +11

@Vignesh Ponnusamy - You helped me out of so many tight spots before I knew what I was doing as a developer. Thank you 🙏🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Congratulations, very exciting to see you as the featured member!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Vignesh Ponnusamy congrats. Good to see you as featured member

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you all 😊

The animal is Elk, its a Parc Safari(Parc Omega 90 minutes drive from Montreal). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congratulations @Vignesh Ponnusamy !  Is that you at Parc Safari or a drive in the countryside? 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Vignesh Ponnusamy  Congratulations and thanks a lot for the help on Acumatica Community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Congrats  @Vignesh Ponnusamy 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Congrats @Vignesh Ponnusamy!

I hope to meet you at Summit as I always enjoy reading your posts! As Laura stated, what animal is that? It looks so cool!

Badge +18

Hello, Vignesh! 

Congratulations!  Thank you for your valuable help on Acumatica Community.

Can you please identify the animal for us?  Thank you!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved