SPAM in the Community

• 21 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone - We recently experienced a spike in SPAM activity. We have taken additional measures to prevent SPAM but still need everyone’s help. If you see what appears to be a SPAM post, please ‘Report’ it: 

and put SPAM in the dialogue box. Apologies to those who have had to put up with it and thank you to everyone who has already been reporting them! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Please not that the term “Flag” has been changed to “Report”

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Thanks @kbeatty21 , yes I know the ‘Flag’ is not obvious. I think they did it that way to prevent accidental use but it does make it harder to find.

Agreed @Chris Hackett but still good to know it is there! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks @kbeatty21 , yes I know the ‘Flag’ is not obvious. I think they did it that way to prevent accidental use but it does make it harder to find.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Chris Hackett 

Thanks for the tip to FLAG. I’m sure many of us were unaware of how to notify. :)

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved