SPAM in the Community

• 21 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi everyone - We recently experienced a spike in SPAM activity. We have taken additional measures to prevent SPAM but still need everyone’s help. If you see what appears to be a SPAM post, please ‘Report’ it: 

and put SPAM in the dialogue box. Apologies to those who have had to put up with it and thank you to everyone who has already been reporting them! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Chris Hackett 

Thanks for the tip to FLAG. I’m sure many of us were unaware of how to notify. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thanks @kbeatty21 , yes I know the ‘Flag’ is not obvious. I think they did it that way to prevent accidental use but it does make it harder to find.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Thanks @kbeatty21 , yes I know the ‘Flag’ is not obvious. I think they did it that way to prevent accidental use but it does make it harder to find.

Agreed @Chris Hackett but still good to know it is there! 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Please not that the term “Flag” has been changed to “Report”

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved