Sam Kabiri - Acumatica Community Featured Member for May 2024

Userlevel 7
Badge

Meet Sam Kabiri our Acumatica Community Featured Member for May 2024. It’s great to have you as part of the Acumatica Community @hkabiri!

Hi everyone, here is a little bit about me. 

I am Sam Kabiri and my journey with Acumatica started back in 2015 when I joined Level 1 Support. Before Joining Acumatica, I had some years of experience in MS Dynamics AX as Super User and Functional Consultant. Helping and supporting Acumatica users has become even more challenging since we decided to start using this great community site. I see many great contributors helping customers and partners to get their questions answered and receive ideas on their project’s tasks. 

I was living in Columbus OH when I joined the company and currently working as Level 2 Support Engineer from my home in New Jersey with my beautiful wife, Elmira and two little Baby girls Della, 3 and Leah 1 years old. 

My passion is sports, mostly playing soccer, volleyball and basketball. I also love to watch soccer, football and basketball. 

14 replies

Badge +18

Congratulations, Sam! 

I’m glad to read about your Acumatica journey and to see your beautiful family.

Laura

Badge +11

You answered my support cases many times. Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

One of the best in Acumaitca support !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Congratulations @hkabiri ! Agreed one of the best support since 2015 for me!

Hi Sam, Good to see you! Congrats on the highlight well deserved!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

congratulations @hkabiri 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congrats Sam @hkabiri on Community member of the month!  

Userlevel 4
Badge

@hkabiri , Congratulations...!

Userlevel 5
Badge

@hkabiri - Congrats!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Congratulations Sam, appreciate all your assistance over the years and well deserved!

Userlevel 3

Congratulations, Sam!! Well deserved!! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Congrats, Sam! This is some well-deserved recognition.

Congrats, Sam!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Congrats Sam! Well deserved! 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved