Question

Calculate Replenishment Parameters failed with error

• 7 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Jr Varsity II
  • 13 replies

We are setting up and testing the “Calculate Replenishment Parameters” for certain items.  Not sure if we have missed some setting(s) in the Replenishment tab as the “Calculate Replenishment Parameters” process failed with a  message “IN Error:  InternalError: Sequence’s sorting order is wrong or it’s not sorted”.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated as this is our first time setup and try the Calculate Replenishment Parameters.  Please find attached the settings on the Replenishment Tab in one of the item, and also the Calculate Replenishment Parameters errors when we run the process.  Thanks...

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @dngu 

Can you pull the trace error and see what that is saying?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Kandy Beatty

I have attached the file ie. “Calculate Replenishment Parameters error” in my original message.  It’s the trace errors on some of the items that I exported from the error message.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Any news on this?
I encountered this for the first time today too.
Here is part of the trace:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @krausef77  There is no further update on this topic yet.  We are still searching an answer.  Thanks...

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved