AI assisted tagging enabled on the community

• 15 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

AI assisted tagging has been enabled on the community. AI-suggested public tagging is based on the title and content of any new topic. This feature will generate suggested public tags as the user is creating new topics ensuring that content is categorized appropriately.

Note: This will only add tags to the new topics being created. Old topics will not be tagged by Tag Assist.

It will appear like the below. Note you can remove the suggested tags before creating your post.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

We may already have an issue with this feature. If you have trouble posting with suggested tags, remove them, post and let me know in the comments. I suspect it's trying to create some tags which is not permitted rather than always choosing from the ones available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

This issue appears to be resolved but will continue to monitor.

Userlevel 7
Badge

After careful consideration, I have decided to turn this feature off for now. Mainly because it requires us to open the creation of tags by anyone without the ability to correct misspells, redundancies, irrelevant tags, etc. We’ll work with the vendor to see how we might use in the future after some refining.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved