Hola desde Madrid!

• 21 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi Everyone!

I am Anacarina Calvo and I am the Product Success Manager of Field Services. I have been working with Acumatica for over 6 years.  I am originally from Caracas, Venezuela, in 2018 moved to Mexico City where I lived for 4 years and at the beginning of this year relocated to Madrid, Spain.

I have a 3-month old baby called Emma Lucía and a 10-year old Schnauzer called Micky - named after the singer Luis Miguel of course! 

Fun facts about myself, I used to be a singer under the alias Anniet - you can find me in Spotify and Youtube! Now, on my spare time I love doing crochet. I have an instagram account (@zoi_ami) where me and my mom post the work we do together. Look at the one I made for my dog :)

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Anacarina Calvo,

I had no idea you had this musical talent, on top of being brilliant and kind.  Loving your YouTube channel.  

I’m back….!

Hope to see you soon, in Vegas!

~Debbie Reed

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Anacarina Calvo 

I’m loving the dog! 

I am now going to listen to you on spotify! Also, jealous because I’ve tried to crochet and I am not good at it!! 

Badge +18

@Anacarina Calvo ,

Wow!  I feel like I know a celebrity! No comprendo Espanol, but I did enjoy the YouTube video!  Thanks for sharing that and thanks for the work you do on Acumatica Community!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved