Hey there! New customer from Arizona :-)

• 1 February 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello all! We just signed papers with Acumatica last month and hope to start our implementation in the next week or so. We have two companies, Spartan Mat & Spartan Composites, that operate in the matting industry. Spartan Mat is more or less a wholesaler while Spartan Composites is a manufacturer. We’re looking forward to Acumatica because we currently operate in QuickBooks which is not adequate for manufacturing. I’ve helped implement an ERP at my last job and know how much better things can be with a legitimate ERP system. 

I attended Summit this week which was great… even though we’re not in Acumatica yet it was nice to see some of the features and projects being worked on in order to familiarize myself and meet with peers.

Hoping 2024 is going well for everyone so far!

7 replies

Badge +18

Hello @seang84 ,

Welcome to Acumatica Community!  I’m glad you are here.  Congratulations on your decision to upgrade from QB to Acumatica.

Best regards,

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Welcome! Wishing you all the best as you learn and adapt it to your company’s needs.

- Brian

Userlevel 3
Badge

@seang84 welcome to the community.  We just went live on Acumatica, but sounds like we have a similar structure, we have manufacturing arm and also have a warehouse/distribution arm.  We sell B2B, B2C, a physical brick and mortar store as well as all the ecommerce channels.  While we are not fully “mature” on the product (just going through our first month end now), if we can answer any questions for you regarding implementation, that is still fresh on our minds and we’re happy to help if we can.

Userlevel 2

Hi @seang84! Welcome to the community! Excited to hear you made the switch from Quickbooks and am looking forward to hearing more about your continued success with Acumatica!

Userlevel 2

@seang84 welcome to the community.  We just went live on Acumatica, but sounds like we have a similar structure, we have manufacturing arm and also have a warehouse/distribution arm.  We sell B2B, B2C, a physical brick and mortar store as well as all the ecommerce channels.  While we are not fully “mature” on the product (just going through our first month end now), if we can answer any questions for you regarding implementation, that is still fresh on our minds and we’re happy to help if we can.

Yes it does sound like a similar structure! Appreciate the offer, as we get into implementation and have a question I might just have to reach out. Good luck with your first month end!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @seang84 

Welcome to the Acumatica Community! I hope the Summit was enjoyable and you learned so much from it! 

Wishing you so much success to transition and I know how much better things will be once you are fully into Acumatica!

Welcome to the Acumatica Community, @seang84 !

You should get into the usergroups in your area, they have meetings where Users meet and discuss Acumatica related topics. You get to interact with Acumatica customers in your area.

As a part of Global PayEx (A certified ISV seller on the Acumatica Marketplace), We would love to explore how our solutions can enhance your accounting processes within the Acumatica ERP. 

Feel free to check out our offerings on the Acumatica Marketplace and let's connect to discuss further.

Best wishes for a successful journey with Acumatica!

-Rebecca 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved