UPS Authentication and API Changes

• 26 June 2023
  • 42 replies

Show first post

42 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

@MattWSM - we found this bug for some users and pushed a fix with 2023 R2 Update 10 (23.210).

@Omar Ghazi - Thank you for the update.  We will discuss getting the update from our VAR.

Is this complete? We know it is only for new customers.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi all -- appreciate all the information here, but I am just confused.  2023R2 - 23.207.0025.

Which Plug-In is supposed to be used? And, how do we decide which is correct?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@MattWSM - we found this bug for some users and pushed a fix with 2023 R2 Update 10 (23.210).

@Omar Ghazi 

I have the same bug in 23.114  has there been a fix published for 2023R1?

Can anyone advise what goes in the callback URL field on the UPS end of this? I noticed someone else posted this screenshot and it was not populated. We have a client setting this up right now and are wondering what to enter here.

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Omar Ghazi - I have followed all the documentation and trying to understand how to read the API developer information in UPS.  How do I get the Endpoints for production?  I am lost here.  Thank you

Userlevel 1
Badge

Would someone please confirm the UPS production endpoints, I can’t seem to find them.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if there is a launch date for this new integration? Thanks!!

great news, thank you!

Userlevel 1
Badge

@debbiereed72 

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge

@andrewh22 Thank you for sharing! Please keep me posted here and I will communicate with the engineering team to see if we can add a list of products required (or optional) for the integration to see if we can add that to our documentation.

Userlevel 2

hi @Omar Ghazi  - is there an ETA on this 22R2 version ?

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Omar Ghazi 

Why do the instructions in the link at the top state that you can install a 22r2 build and yet it is not available in the 22r2 build?

The new integration is working properly for us, but we need to rotate the UPS label, similar to what Acumatica did with this package: GitHub - Acumatica/Acumatica-Rotate-UPS-Label: Customization to rotate Shipping Label image retrieved from UPS Carrier while confirming Shipment in Acumatica. Does anyone know if a similar package exists for the new integration?

We have implemented the UPS Integration and when I test the connection from the Carriers Screen I get a “Sucessful” message.  However on the shipments screen I am receving the folowing error when “shopping” for rates:

Can anyone shed some light on what might be driving this error?

@Omar Ghazi   Thanks for the quick reply.

We are on Build 23.204.0031

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved