Question

How to create employee with old(deleted)Employee ID

• 30 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Can an employee record that was deleted be recovered?  I deleted employee (0000709) because there was a duplicate.  But I actually need to use id 0000709 for an employee.  However, if I try to set an employee ID to 0000709 now it gives the following error.  I figured if I could recover the deleted record, then I can simply update the other information for that record.  What's the work around here?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @gowrishankarsaravanakumar33 

We dont have the option to recover the deleted Employee.

The used ID cannot be used again since the record is deleted with the same ID.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello @gowrishankarsaravanakumar33 

This might be possible via a script and be billable. Kindly open a support case for the same.

Badge +11

Hello @gowrishankarsaravanakumar33 

This might be possible via a script and be billable. Kindly open a support case for the same.

Business Accounts can be recovered by setting the DeletedDatabaseRecord flag from 0 to 1. What else may have been deleted in the process would be the question. But if the objective is simply to recover the account, this seems doable.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved