Solved

Access Right issue

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello all,

I have been trying to revoke the RELEASE access right/button from the Reconciliation Statements form for the role of CA Clerk, but it is not getting implemented.

What is it that I am missing?

icon

Best answer by manikantad18 3 May 2024, 19:34

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

In the parent level “Reconciliation Statements” set the Access Rights to “Delete” or “Granted” and at the child level set whatever you wish. The inherited permissions can not be altered.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Harshita 

Please find the below steps 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Is that only you how doesn’t have access or no one has? Is Expense Claim/Receipt enabled in Enable/Disable features?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Sorry, disregard. I mixed it with another thread I was responding.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Sorry, disregard. I mixed it with another thread I was responding.

Haha. Not an issue. 🤓

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

In the parent level “Reconciliation Statements” set the Access Rights to “Delete” or “Granted” and at the child level set whatever you wish. The inherited permissions can not be altered.

Thanks @aaghaei , for your suggestion.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved