Solved

Automation Schedule to email statements

• 21 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @all,

Have been trying to configure Automation Schedule to email statements. When I select Bi monthly which is the statement cycle ID set up for my customers no records come into view as shown;-

What actually causes this? And again what if I continue configuring the automation schedule, will it be able to email the statements even if no customer records appears?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 21 June 2023, 16:21

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

1. Is statement cycle Bi-Monthly connected to the Financial Tab, Financial Settings sectioin of customers?
  2. Is Send Statements by Email or Print Statements selected on for customers?
  3. Depending on how customers are marked above, select appropriate Action and Cycle in Print Statements screen. If above steps are correct, customers with unpaid balance/documents will automatically appear in Print Statements screen.

4. When automating statements, please note there are two steps in two screens and both will need be automated in this order:

1. Prepare Statements for the bi-monthly cycle

2. Print statements for the bi-monthly cycle.

5. If no customers appear on screen when manually running the above processes, then no customers will appear on screen during automation and no statements will be sent.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved