Solved

Approval of the Purchase Order

• 21 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi

I wanted to create approval map to enable approval of the purchase orders. I’ve done the creation and leave the condition tab blank since when I select the entity type as Purchase order the status does not appear on the field name  but on the rule action tab have specified the following;-

but it does not work, is there another way to do it?

icon

Best answer by Laura02 21 August 2023, 12:30

View original

1 reply

Badge +18

Hello,

When approval maps are active, the PO will start out on Hold and will become Pending Status when Hold is removed.

With no Conditions, All PO’s will be sent for approval.

On the Rule Actions, you need either an Employee or a workgroup; I think you do not need both. Your employee setting looks like it will send approval to the supervisor of the employee who entered the document & Workgroup will send approval to everyone in the Administrators group of the Company Tree.

Is the new Approval Map connected to the Approvals tab of PO Preferences? Connecting the map to PO Preferences activates it.

Hope this helps you!

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved