Question

What is the best way to troubleshoot Object reference not set to an instance of an object error when syncing an order from Bigcommerce to Acumatica?

• 15 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Since upgrading to Acumatica 23R2 from 22R2 we are getting occasional sync errors saying:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
when syncing new orders from Bigcommerce to Acumatica.

I’ve looked at the trace but I’m not really sure how to troubleshoot this error.

The external orders also don’t look any different to ones that are syncing without problems.

If anybody has any ideas that would be very helpful.

Phil

2 replies

Userlevel 1

@ppowell could you please send the trace details?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@gabrielpaz86 We already contacted our Acumatica Provider who I believe is logging a case on our behalf.  I don’t want to cause people unnecessary/duplicate work.

I have submitted the logs via the Submit Logs button on the Trace screen and was given ref 0c1eeb96-3367-434e-adac-fc0e2421c798 which I provided to our provider.

Thanks,

Phil

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved