Solved

Pacejet 23R1 Carrier Classification Transfer From Acumatica to Pacejet Workbench

• 28 July 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

We are trying to get the classification to transfer from Acumatica to Pacejet. We are able to get the dimensions, weight and declared value to transfer.

Can someone help us with getting the NMFC code to transfer.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Yuri Karpenko 28 July 2023, 19:36

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AndrewBGL , the best course of action for you will be to contact your Pacejet account manager and discuss this requirement. I think this might be a custom feature. Another alternative would be to import products with NMFC codes into Pacejet - this will allow Pacejet to pick up those codes when shipments are created.

Good luck!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

I have already reached out to our Pacejet account manager. How would we add NMFC codes to Pacejet.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@AndrewBGL , they have a resource called Commodity. https://shipapi.pacejet.cc/Help/Api/GET-Commodities?version=1.0

I don’t know if you can import a products list using Excel or CSV, but it’s definitely open to the API (see above), and that API has a field called CommodityHarmonizedCode - that’s going to be your NMFC.

I think your representative will help you to get that data in though.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello @Yuri Karpenko ,

Ok I will look into the API.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge

Looking at the APi logs of what was sent the classification was sent over to Pacejet correctly.

Here is the code:

},
          "classification": {
            "productCode": "069420",
            "productSubCode": "04"
          }
Userlevel 5
Badge

So far calling Pacejet support and emailing their support has not been helpful.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello,

Just in case anyone has the same issue here is the solution. I was able to talk to a tier 2 support agent that was a great help.

The NMFC will show up under Classification.

1. Go to Stock Items. Once you install Pacejet you will see the Packaging tab with Pacejet Packaging Attributes. You will enter the Commodity code

2. In the Pacejet Portal go to Lists> Commodity.

3. You will create your commodity by clicking on the + button.

4. Click on the name to enter the name. Enter the info. You will need to link the Classification in the next step.

5. In the Pacejet Portal got to Lists>Classification.

6. In the Classification window you can create your classifications. You will need to link them by choosing the correct classification in the Edit commodity window from step 4.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @AndrewBGL!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved