Solved

Fulfilling Orders in Shopify

• 22 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

We’re implementing Acumatica and I just learned that it’s not possible to fulfill orders in Shopify and have that information sync back with Acumatica which is very disappointing. Does anyone do that today? Maybe through a customization or how else could it be handled? Or, maybe am I forced to change our process so we do the fulfillment step in Acumatica? We do our own local delivery through a Shopify app which makes it easier for us to do in Shopify. 

icon

Best answer by Jeff96 22 June 2023, 21:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We’re implementing Acumatica and I just learned that it’s not possible to fulfill orders in Shopify and have that information sync back with Acumatica which is very disappointing. Does anyone do that today? Maybe through a customization or how else could it be handled? Or, maybe am I forced to change our process so we do the fulfillment step in Acumatica? We do our own local delivery through a Shopify app which makes it easier for us to do in Shopify. 

Have you tried creating a quick process for the SO and have Shopify trigger the quick process?

Userlevel 3
Badge

@Jeff96 

Have you tried creating a quick process for the SO and have Shopify trigger the quick process?

We have not. Have you tried that with success for this use case?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

No, but in theory it should work. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved