Solved

Unsure where to put what

• 6 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi! I’m new to using Acumatica Report Designer and I still don’t get where I should put table headers for example. In this picture, the highlighted part is what I want to be my first set of columns (and I need three sets of columns). Then I encircled this columns’ respective contents. Where do I put them? I tried to put it in the detail section, then tried putting my next set of columns in another page header section and tried changing places too but I can’t get what I want. I want my first set of columns to list down all contents before showing me next page (2nd set of columns) then next page again (3rd set of columns). I don’t even know if I’m making sense to anyone right now. Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 6 December 2022, 15:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @paula012! It looks like you’ll want to use the GroupHeader section instead of the PageHeader, at least that’s how I see the other reports configured:

If you right click on the group header where the detail lines are you can duplicate that grouping section and then place the column headers in there.

If you need to see the detail section as line items then you’ll want to move the fields into a Detail section placed below the groupheader section containing the column headers.

Let me know if you’ve already tried this

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks for the reply Sir @BenjaminCrisman , now is it possible that I’ll have another set of columns in this same report? As a workaround, I saved them as another report with off course different columns now but it’s too troublesome that they’re separated. And if I wanted to show sum of one column that for example is in the other report, I wouldn’t be able to display in it in first report, right? What should I do? Thanks so much!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved