Question

Track project transactions

• 14 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

Is it possible to track the expense record for each project in the system?

What I mean is under the tag “Balances” in projects, there are different items show under the expense section, i.e. transportation, bond, labor etc, and there is a column which show “actual amount”. Is there a way I can get a breakdown of each expenses item to show who are the vendor and when the transactions are recorded?

Thank you.

Regards,

Raymond 

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

One way to see the transactions that are included in the Actual Amount is to click on the Task you are interested in, and then click View Transactions (on Budget tabs or on Balances tab).

Try the Projects Transaction Register, to see similar information in a report (may need to add Vendor Name to Transaction Register, a small modification).

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks Laura!

For the “Project Transaction Register”, does it show both income and expense under each Task?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Laural,

Is it possible to change the column in the “Project Transaction Register” report?

e.g. can I add an column to show “vendor/ customer” name?

Thank you.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved