Solved

Systems Administrator

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone!  New to Acumatica here, learning GIs, copying, processing, etc.  I’m on my 2nd cycle through the courses, and I need to know what the following warning means:

“The correlation name 'InnerQuery_BAccountR_Customer' is specified multiple times in a FROM clause.”

I have removed, to the best of my knowledge, all traces of Relations & Conditions that would trigger this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, everyone.

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 14 March 2022, 22:00

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jeff96 

I imported this to my local and saw the first line you had, had no joining tables. I removed that line and moved up the APInvoice > Vendor and it now works. 

Here is also the new XML:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @Jeff96 

Here is the solution, Open the column configuration and add the Use in Quick Search to the columns. Click what you want to allow the system to search. I tested this and it worked because I was having the same issue that you were. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Jeff96 

Here is the solution, Open the column configuration and add the Use in Quick Search to the columns. Click what you want to allow the system to search. I tested this and it worked because I was having the same issue that you were. 

Perfect, that worked 😀

I’m trying to add another table now, but running into issues again. I think I need a full course on this, lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jeff96 

I would suggest going to the Open University and watching the videos along with going through the courses.

Here is the link if you need it:

https://openuni.acumatica.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jeff96 , this issue is the same as the answer already given.

The error occurs because either you have a table in the Parent table column (left side of the join), but then further down the joins you are trying to use this table as a Child table, which can’t happen.

All the instances of using the table as a Child table need to be above any instance of it being a Parent table, with the exception being the very first join.

This is displayed in your original screenshot as well:

You can join APInvoice to any of the tables as a Parent table, except Vendor because you already used this as a Parent table

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @bhyland! Typically when I see this it is because there is a table (BAccountR) which is listed as a Parent relation further up in the GI relations and you’re trying to join it as a child relation when getting the error.

Once you join in a table as a parent relation then you can use it as a child relation further down.

Example, I have VendorR related as parent relation, then add it as a child:

Double check the relations and make sure there are no instances of something like this, otherwise I would recommend to upload a copy of the GI so we can review. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Jeff96 

I imported this to my local and saw the first line you had, had no joining tables. I removed that line and moved up the APInvoice > Vendor and it now works. 

Wow that was a quick response! And yes, It works!

Another question, it appears I can’t use the search box on the top right. The system will automatically remove whatever I type in. What could be the issue?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Benjamin, thanks for this. 

How would I upload a copy of the GI?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@bhyland You can use the paperclip in the text box to add the file:

Export the GI to get the XML file and then upload it into the next comment

Userlevel 2
Badge

The Export button is gray, I can’t use it.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@bhyland Make sure the GI is saved and the option to export should be available:

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@bhyland Make sure the GI is saved and the option to export should be available:

Would you be able to take a look at this one? Struggling with a  “The correlation name 'InnerQuery_Vendor_Vendor' is specified multiple times in a FROM clause.” error 
​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jeff96 

Wow that was a quick response! And yes, It works!

Another question, it appears I can’t use the search box on the top right. The system will automatically remove whatever I type in. What could be the issue?

I have not seen that before. I’m not sure what could be causing that. I can look at it for you. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved