Question

Sub-Totals by Period on Transactions for Account and Period Reports

• 20 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Is there a way to have these reports show sub-totals on the screen by period or account (depending on the report) so I don’t have to manually calculate that each time?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @ABarati  were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Hi Chandra,

So, on the screenshot provided, see the two entries for September?  I was hoping to see that the two added together netted to zero. 

In my case, I have tens to hundreds of entries in a month, so would like a sum of just those entries by month. 

As an example, I often review activity in our revenue accounts at the end of the month to assure all look reasonable.  To do that, I like to see the detail and its sum for the month which I would compare amongst months pulled in the report.  More specifically, I could see that Sep had a net $10K of activity and October had$11K.  I would then be able to decide quickly that that seems reasonable.  With the way the report shows above, I would have to do a lot of math in my head or in Excel to get that quick look.

Thanks,

Amy Barati

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ABarati Also on by Account transaction report, as shown in the below screenshot, please confirm if you are looking for a change to add Subtotal by period, on the ending balance.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @ABarati Please find the below screenshot and confirm if you are looking for a change to add Subtotal by period, on the ending balance.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved