Solved

Running Balance Quota vs Sales

• 3 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

I am trying to create a report that can show what is our running balances on sales to meet our quota, i use invoices and memos as my references for the report, and group it by doc type, and on the formula for the running balances is =IIf([ARInvoice.DocType]='CRM', 10000000+SUM([ARInvoice.CuryLineTotal]), IIf([ARInvoice.DocType]='INV', ((10000000-SUM([ARInvoice.CuryLineTotal]))*(-1)), IIf([ARInvoice.DocType]='DRM', ((10000000-SUM([ARInvoice.CuryLineTotal]))*(-1)), 0)))

how can i end up on the correct report for this 

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 3 October 2022, 15:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jov29 ,

I don’t think it’s possible to calculate a running total in a Generic Inquiry.  You could do this in the Report Designer by using variables.  

Laura

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jov29 ,

I don’t think it’s possible to calculate a running total in a Generic Inquiry.  You could do this in the Report Designer by using variables.  

Laura

Hi Laura, 

Thanks for responding, i will try to use report designer for the running total. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved