Solved

Reports - Combine multiple Dropship reports in one report

• 2 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Team,

We have  a requirement  to print multiple dropship order into a  single reports. 

Example 

There are  three Dropship PO, where each order is having 5 items. When a report is generated, we would  like to see all the 15 items in single report / page. 

In other words, we are looking for a way to send items as a  dataset to reports for displaying all the items at once. 

Thanks 

Deebhan 

icon

Best answer by Neil Cantral 2 August 2021, 21:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thanks @niel72  and @ChandrasekharM. I understood your suggestion, we created a POC and able to get the records. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

hi @deebhane,   As @Neil Cantral mentioned remove the Filter in PO report that shows only the specified PO. Instead add a new Parameter for the Common reference# between these dropship orders.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Do the POs you want to display all share a the same value in a field (i.e. Vendor Ref Nbr, Sales Order Nbr, Ship-to Location, created date)? If you do have a field that is reliably unique to a batch of POs I’d recommend using that field as a parameter that is then used as a filter on the report.

Here’s an example of a report that uses the invoice batch nbr to show all invoices in a batch on a single report.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved