Question

Report data is not filtering according to given paramters

• 28 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I have added the Parameters- Customer ID, customer class, Inventory ID, and  Template ID.
However, data is not filtered in a report after selecting a parameter. Without adding the “Template ID” under the filter conditions- Customer ID and Inventory ID parameters are working, but after adding the “Template ID” under the filter condition the above 3 parameters are not working.

I am attaching the screenshot below for reference.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Is the template ID selector functioning correctly when running the report?  Could you share some screenshots and possibly the .rpx file? 

Thank you!

Userlevel 1

I am attaching a zip file for your reference.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Robert Sternberg, any update?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@debas56 Can you provide more information on what exactly isn’t working as intended?

Is the data being returned on the report incorrect/missing when specifying the Template ID parameter?

If so, what exactly is missing vs. what was expected. Screenshots of the report results would be helpful as well.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved