Question

Printing record numbers on the basis of splitting condition in a report

• 6 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Community,
i have been trying to get the results on the basis of the following scenario:
I have an SO with Item 1A, Item 2A, Item 3A,  Item 4A (all of these of 200 in qty each) under Item Class A and Item 1B, Item 2B, Item 3B, Item 4B (all of these of 40 qty each) under Item Class B.
I have the requirement to print 1 label per every 200 qty for the items of class A & print 1 label for every 20 qty of items of class B.
So the label shall display as: 1 of 4, 2 of 4,...4 of 4 for Items under Class A and 1 of 8, 2 of 8,...8 of 8 for items of class B.
I have been able to display by putting the below conditions in the report designer:

And have put up the grouping condition for Item Class.

But not able to display the requirement as highlighted in the below screenshot:

How can I put up the condition to display the above requirement

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @harshita53 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

And this is what the label displays when applying the above mentioned logic: 

1 of 8 for all the 8 labels

4 of 4 for the remaining 4 labels

Userlevel 3
Badge

Tried to apply the following condition:

Where variable is set as:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Community,
Any suggestions? Even if we can satisfy any one condition that would help me out to display the required results.
Thanks in advance.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved