Solved

One user cannot view an added field on a GI

• 16 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi, 

To the Shipment PL, SO3020PL, I added the table SOOrderShipment, Joined from SOShipment via the Shipmemt.NoteID to the SOOrderShipment.ShipmentNoteID
I am trying to get the Sales Order Number. 
This is working great for all but 1 user. That user cannot see the column. 
The user can access Sales Orders & Shipments. They have the Administrator Role. 

I tried doing a reset to default Configuration 
I log in as that user & can customize the GI & can see the table/ join & field on the Results Grid. 
But when I view the GI , as them, the field does not display. It is also not listed in the Column Configurator.
There are no errors in the trace. 

TIA, 
Bill

icon

Best answer by wfilipiak67 13 December 2022, 17:14

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@wfilipiak67 Have you tried to click the ‘Reset to Default’ in the column configurator?

Not sure I’ve seen it continue to hide a column that I can recall, but if the user has changed the GI then it might not take the changes and this is a user based setting.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

We found out that the user added themselves to a role that restricted themselves out of Sales Orders. Once he removed themselves from the role, they could see the Sales Order column.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved