Solved

Not able to add RetainagePct and RetainageAmt in Subcontracts

• 15 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,

I have been trying to add a new field that displays the Retainage percent and amount in the Subcontracts SF (SC641000) report, but the schema builder doesn’t display the required fields of RetainagePct & RetainageAmt. Attaching below the joins and the resultant fields.

What is it that i am missing here? Can anyone please guide me out.
Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Harshita 15 October 2023, 11:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello Community,

Just an update. It got resolved now. Under the Build Schema dialog box → under Tables tab → I clicked on Refresh All button → Apply → OK. And then when opened the Expression Editor, the required fields came up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

@Harshita  Yes, When we add new fields or new tables, it is highly recommended to click on the REFRESH for the particular table or REFRESH ALL to fetch the newly added fields or tables to the report.   

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved