Question

material stuck in-transit

• 25 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We found an item that has a phantom quantity stuck in-transit. - Not sure how this has not been caught prior, but this is a very slow mover item.  I have a 2 step transfer that was done from 1 inventory to another.  full quantity was received, but a balance still shows on the inventory allocation as an incoming amount still to receive.  Not sure how to clear this.  This one item has 2 transactions 59190 and 59972 that are stuck like this,  No adjustments have been done on this item.  Lot # matches everywhere also.  you can see on the transfer, it shows zero in-transit qty available.

7 replies

Badge +18

It sounds like the next step might be a Support Ticket with Acumatica.

If your partner has a SQL developer, they may be able to try updating the lowercase letters on the PO Receipt lines, then running Inventory Recalculation again, in a test copy of your tenant before repeating in Live.

Laura

Same problem here with no solution.

Items have been 2-step receipted into bin warehouse/location with a lowercase batch, while the outwards (1st step) was upper case.

The inventory lands into the warehouse/location, but never decrements from in-transit.

Reading around it seems there is no way to adjust in-transit inventory.

Tried receipting 2nd step again, but its closed, with no way of re-opening or correcting it.

2-step transfer process seems to be a bit lacking / needing development.

Userlevel 2
Badge

no we have not yet.  we have tried doing adjustments with the lower case Lot #’s but that is not helping either.  these are stuck in transfer status.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Kakie were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is the only thing that I can find different is the Lot# has a lower H. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

material has been recalculated, done daily.  this is the print screen I showed above, you can see that the received qty matches the quantity, but on this one, its leaving a balance of 600.

Badge +18

Hello,

I think you are saying Step 2 of the 2-step transfer, the Receipt, is released? Please confirm or show the receipt batch status.

Have you tried the Recalculate Inventory process ? 

Thank you.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved