Question

Make Action Massready to use in GI

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello!

I’d like to know how i can make a specific Action mass ready to use/select in Generic Inquiries. 
I tried creating a action with the Customization Editor and using the following code to make it avaiable for mass processing. 

namespace PX.Objects.PO
{
public class POOrderEntry_Extension : PXGraphExtension<POOrderEntry>
{
#region Event Handlers
public override void Initialize()
{
processPurchaseOrderJW.IsMass = true;
}
#endregion
}
}

This doesn’t work and fails on validation with “The name ‘processPurchaseOrderJW’ does not exist in the current context.

The Action is a Workflow Action and is suppossed to set two user defined checkboxes to true.

Would be glad to receive some ideas!
Thank you​​​​​​​

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @jwestermann17 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Hi @Chris Hackett - Unfortunately not. We went ahead and we use a business inquiry for our use case at the moment, which seems to run fine. But we could not figure out our problem with the workflow action.

Greetings​​​​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jwestermann17 - were you able to find a solution for your issue? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, @Naveen Boga.

Correct, this is the name of the custom action i created with the Customization Editor.
Action Name: processPurchaseOrderJW
Action Type: Workflow

Field Update:
The two Checkboxes i’d like to Update.

But i checked multiple times with the GI Screen being on the correct entry point - the action is not visible.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, @jwestermann17  processPurchaseOrderJW → Is this the custom action?

If yes, this button should automatically in the Mass Actions tab in the GI screen.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved