Solved

Lay Datafields over Picture Box in Report Designer

• 10 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello Everyone,

I am working on a form in report designer that needs to exactly match a PDF form. I converted the PDF to PNG and brought it into my report as a picture box and it matches perfectly. However I need to add datafields on top. My question: is it possible to lay datafields on top of a picture box and get them to display? I know that I can use a panel with a background image but it does not match what I need to do exactly. Is there anyway to do this with a picture box or will I have to use the panel?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by podonnell11 11 February 2023, 00:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

After spending some time changing the panel and dimensions of the actual png, I think it just comes down to playing around with the aspect ratios of the picture.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @podonnell11 !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved